Communication can be considered as the adjustment process (communication accommodation). We need the principles of communication because the communication package consists of verbal and of course non verbal messages or information. So, communication as a process, system, intentional or unintentional is very important due to their parts as the principles of communication. read more »
Archive for November, 2010
Communication skills can be showed and categorized into many ways, such as:
- Self presentation skills (likeable, confident, competent, credible, etc.).
- Relationship skills (maintaining, establishing, fixing, repairing, or dissolving)
- Presentation skills read more »
To determine whether the medium that we choose has been good or not for our message, then we should also determine:
- What we as the sender are going to and need to achieve,
- What is actually the receiver needs to know.
- How really detailed, important, or personal the information that within the message is. read more »
There are many types of communication. All types enable us to have a communication. Each type has its specialty and uniqueness. The types of communication have four types actually, which can be explained by: read more »